A futuristic Sports-Action video game, Rocket League, equips players with booster-rigged vehicles that can be crashed into balls for incredible targets or epic saves across multiple, highly-detailed arenas. Utilizing an advanced physics system to simulate reasonable connections, Rocket League relies on mass and momentum to give players a complete sense of intuitive control within this amazing, high-octane re-imagining of association football.
- All-new Season Mode that allows players to enjoy a full single-player experience
- Substantial Battle-Car customizations with more than 10 billion achievable combinations
- Unlockable items and vehicles, stat tracking, leaderboards, and more
- Addictive 8-player on-line action with a variety of different team sizes and configurations
- Amazing 2-, 3-, and 4-player split-screen mode that may be played locally or taken online against additional split-screen players
- Broadcast-quality replays that allow you to fast forward, rewind, or look at the activity from any place in the market
- Competitive cross-platform gameplay with PlayStation4 and Xbox One users